- Advance your career
- Increase your knowledge
- Differentiate yourself
- Get the respect you deserve
IOMA/TAPN Accounts Payable Certification Programs
The Standard of Excellence for Accounts Payable Professionals
Sponsored by two leaders in AP education and training – The Accounts Payable Network and IOMA – The Accounts Payable Certification Programs signify that an individual has demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to perform well in today's complex AP environment. The Accredited Payables Manager (APM) and Accredited Payables Specialist (APS) designations set the standard in the Accounts Payable profession and are global symbols of excellence.
Since 2003, thousands of AP professionals around the world have enrolled in the APS and APM programs. These designations demonstrate professional commitment and mastery of core topics and knowledge of emerging issues in AP and finance.
Employers seek employees who are not only skilled, but who are responsible and have a credible way of demonstrating their professional and practical knowledge.
Certification is the answer.
Differentiate Yourself With Accreditation
Adding three letters after your name – APS or APM – can boost your career to the next level.
|Research shows that on average, salaries for certified AP professionals are 10%-14% higher than those who are not certified. Accredited AP Directors can see salaries 20% higher.|
The Accredited Payables Manager (APM) and Accredited Payables Specialist (APS) designations indicate a combination of education and experience in the field, as well as proof of AP expertise by passing a comprehensive exam.
The Accredited Payables Specialist (APS) is designed for the accounts payable professional who has been working for several years. The APS accreditation signifies that the individual has demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to excel in the accounts payable function.
The Accredited Payables Manager (APM) is designed for the individual who not only has mastered the basics of accounts payable, but also has demonstrated the knowledge and skills required at the managerial level.
Take the AP Challenge – Click here to test your AP knowledge
Prepare with Confidence — The Choice Is Yours for Test Preparation
If you are ready to take the next step towards certification, choose the study preparation that is right for you. You can select a self-study program that you can focus on when and where you want. Or, you can select regional or in-house training programs.
1. The IOMA/TAPN Certification Training Manual contains everything you need to prepare for the exam. The Manual was developed by a team comprised of TAPN and IOMA accounts payable experts, and reviewed by subject matter experts with specific expertise in the various topics addressed. Click here to purchase now.
2. AP Certification Review is a two-and-a-half hour video instruction with two AP experts - Judy Bicking and Tom Nichols ? you'll learn what you need to focus on to have a thorough understanding of AP processes to sit for the exam. Click here to get started right away!
3. Certification training seminars are produced throughout the country - click here for a list of upcoming seminars and post-seminar exam sites.
4. If your entire team is getting certified, TAPN can arrange for an instructor to teach on-site and proctor the exam while the materials are fresh in your minds. Call (770) 984-1184 for more information.
Click here to download certification brochure
Sign up for the exam or preparation materials today and get started on the path to certification and career advancement!