Attend the best AP conference!
- Learn AP Best Practices
- Network with your peers
- Over 15 breakout sessions
Don’t miss this must-attend event where you will learn proven best practices, swap ideas with colleagues, get energized and come away with a list of innovative productivity-improvement, control-enhancing and cost-saving ideas that will benefit your operations immediately!
Meet the Conference Co-Chairs
Judy Bicking and Debbie Vander Bogart, highly regarded professionals in the industry and members of TAPN's advisory board, will co-chair TAPN's first live conference. Debbie, Senior Director and Finance General Manager of the Shared Service Center at Levi Strauss & Company, has a wealth of experience in procure-to-pay and has been a driving force for adoption of best practices throughout her career. Judy, a 27-year Johnson & Johnson veteran, led the U.S. Shared Services Center, and since her retirement has been consulting on AP best practices and is a lead trainer for the IOMA/TAPN Certification Program.
April 11, 2011
Three Pre-Conference Workshops To Choose From:
- The Essentials of AP Training & Certification Review
- 1099/Information Reporting Training & Certification Review
- AP Leaders Roundtable
April 12, 2011
8:45 AM – 5:15 PM Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, Concurrent Breakout Sessions and Luncheon
5:15 PM – 6:45 PM Cocktail Reception
April 13, 2011
8:00 AM – 3:15 PM General Sessions, Concurrent Breakout Sessions and Luncheon
Attend this exciting new conference to learn how to:
- Evaluate the many roads to process improvement and discover those right for your organization
- Protect your organization from compliance fines and penalties: Escheatment, 1099 and state reporting
- Detect and prevent fraud in today's high-tech environment
- Utilize AP metrics, benchmarking and dashboards to track and improve productivity
- Benefit from the experiences of your colleagues with AP automation case studies
- Manage your AP team in challenging times for optimum results
- Discover what solutions are available to solve your AP challenges from the exhibitors
- And much, much more!
Mark your calendar now for April 11-13, 2011 and plan to attend the AP leaders networking conference of the year! You will hear many more details about the conference in the coming months, but we wanted you to be the first to know about this exciting new conference so you get it on your calendars early.
The AP Leadership Conference by The Accounts Payable Network qualifies for up to 13 CEUs for the IOMA/TAPN Accounts Payable Certification Programs.
The AP Leadership Conference is approved for up to 12 CPE credits. This program is a basic-level CPE course.
The Accounts Payable Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accounting (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.